detail description about Your Own Ride
How to book a ride?
Its easy. First select book a ride, it will take you to four step booking procedure. Select choose date and time of your booking. Select the bike category and then the bike you want to hire from the list of available bikes, you will be asked to login or sign up. Sign up is easy with few essential details like email address and phone number. After that, reconfirm your selected bike, dates and pickup location and you will be taken to the payment gateway. Your booking is confirmed after you make the payment.
Where is my pick up location for the bike?
You can pick up the bike on the day of your reservation from our office location address: Plot No: 420/2826,Bajrang Vihar Patia,BBSR,Odisha- 751024.
Which documents do i need to book a ride?
The following documents are required to submit for renting the bike.
1. Valid DRIVING LICENSE (MANDATORY) to ride a motor-cycle with gear in India.
2. AADHAAR CARD along with registered PHONE NUMBER (MANDATORY).
1. A valid DRIVING LICENSE from their home country with International Driving Permit is necessary
2. Valid VISA & PASSPORT required. Original PASSPORT to be retained with YOR as per policy. After returning vehicle, original passport will be returned to customer.
Do I Need To Authenticate My Documents ?
yes,you have to authenticate your document with YOR. You need to verify Aadhar card through https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ or Digilocker's issued document https://digilocker.gov.in/ to know more about Digilocker follow the link https://digilocker.gov.in/faq.php
How do i know about booking get confirmed?
Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment. You will receive an email and sms from YOR confirming your booking and the address of the pickup location.
Can I cancel a booking?
Yes, you can
In case of advance booking;
1. If you cancel 24 hours before the scheduled date and time- 100% of the paid amount would be refunded.
2. If you cancel 06 hours before the scheduled date and time - 50% of the paid amount would be refunded.
3. If you cancel less than or equal to 06 hours the scheduled date and time-No refund.
In case of same day booking:
1. If you cancel 02 hours before the scheduled time - 50% refund.
2.If you cancel less than or equal to 2 hours before the scheduled time – No refund.
[If we cancel the booking due to break down, non-availability of the bike or any other reason then we provide 100% refund of the rentals received]
Is There Any Age Limit Of The Rider ?
For Bikes above 250cc, the hirer has to be at least 20 years of age to ride.
Is fuel included with the booking?
No, fuel is not included in the rental. Minimum half liter of fuel/petrol is compulsory for the hirer during starting of ride (maximum 01 liter) from our store/garage which is chargeable.
Is there any kilometers limit?
We offer 2-types of plan
1. Limited Km 2. Unlimited Km
1. Limited KM plan : For 24 hours –kilometer limit will be MAX 360 km. For above 180cc bike - Every Kilometer above that attracts an extra charge of Rs 4 & below 180cc bike- Every Kilometer above that attracts an extra charge of Rs 3.5 (Please check Tariff for more details). Scooter/Scooty- For 24 hours –kilometer limit will be 360 km, Every Kilometer above that attracts an extra charge of Rs 3/KM. For example, a 3-hour booking of any motorcycle would come with 15*3=45 km in riding at no additional charge while a 2 day reservation would come with 720 kms in riding at no additional charge.
2. Unlimited Km plan: We provide Unlimited Kilometer package (where rider have unlimited Kms to ride within his/her booked time slot) which have different charges. You can check Tariff for the unlimited plans.
Do I have to pay any deposits?
Yes, security deposit of Rs.300 for Scooters and Rs.500 for bikes will be charged which is refundable after the delivery of the bike/vehicle.
Can I extend my ride after booking got confirmed?
If the hirer wants to extend the ride or suspect that he/she will be late, then he/she can extend from our online app/website/direct call to avoid the penalty, at least one hour before booked end time. We will not be able to extend if there’s another confirmed booking for the period.
Is there any late return penalties?
All vehicles are due back at the time and day agreed as per the booking form. If the hirer returns the bike beyond the time specified in the booking form, he/she shall be charged Rs 300 for scooter and Rs 500 for bikes in addition to hourly fee for use of bike/vehicle.
What is the process to cancel my booking?
To cancel your booking, first log in to your account then go to booking information and click on cancel icon with specific reason. (Please specify the cancelling reason so that we can serve you better in future.)
How long will it take to get the refund if any?
Refund will be done within 5-7 working days, who are entitle to get the booking amount as per our policy.
Is there any speed limit?
“YOR” shall also impose a fine of 200 per breach of speed which is mentioned in hirer’s booking details, during the tenure of the rider. YOR shall also have the right to blacklist the rider
Is there any accessories included with booking?
The following items will be given:
1. Vehicle documents
2. Tools kit
3. Helmet (Rider only)
Where is my vehicle return location?
You have to return the hired vehicle at the office address which is at Plot No. 420/2826, Bajrang Vihar, Patia, Bhubaneswar - 751024.